KOOKABURRA BUBBLE II 500 JUNIOR CRICKET BAT - 2015/2016
Product code #F71_550998
Kookaburra Bubble II 500 Junior Cricket Bat - 2015/2016
Sign up to the Smart Card member program in store or online at smartcard.sportsmart.com.au
2015 see the iconic Kookaburra Bubble carry on. The unique shape of the Bubble II combined with Kookaburra’s latest Big Edge and Super spine technology make it ideal for the power player. Carefully distributed wood through the back of the blade generates a larger sweet spot opening up a huge array of shot making capabilities.
BUBBLE II 500 BAT - Selected Unbleached Kashmir Willow
BUBBLE II DNA
Sweet Spot – High (approx 250mm from toe)
Edge Profile – Big Edge Square (36-41mm)
Face profile – Flat ‘Power Plus’ Face
Spine Height – Super spine (up to 64mm)
Scallop - Approx 3mm
Bow – Approx 8 – 10mm
Handle – Rounded Powerdrive
Grip - Scale
TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING
• Hand Crafted – Each cleft is different, therefore a Kookaburra Master Bat Maker individually assess and uniquely works with every cleft to maximise performance. Over 50 different processes go into the production of each bat – TRUE CRAFTMANSHIP
• Big Edges – By increasing the edge profile this minimises the power loss caused from off centre strikes. You can be sure you’ll lose little, when it doesn’t come out of the middle.
• Super Spine – Players want the bat to look at big as possible, hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be, this generating maximum power through every single ball.
• Big Sweet Spot – Engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge, spine and scallop profiles, building confidence emphasising strokeplay.
• Flat Face Profile –Kookaburra’s flat Face profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat. By maximising the amount of willow behind the striking area, the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
• Powerdrive Handle – Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle and blade thereby maximising durability and power transfer.
• Angled Toe – All Kookaburra bats have a slightly angled toe, allowing the bat to sit comfortably in the stance.
• KPP – Kookaburra Pre-Prepared – This process is done by hand NOT machine, and greatly reduces the time needed to prepare your bat for match play. It is not a full “knocking in” service and more preparation work by your self is advised after purchase.
Scale Grip – The unique combination of layered ‘Scales” creates solid and secure feel.